Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I am migrating off of Blogger and moving to Wordpress

Hello readers,

I will be migrating my blog from Blogger to Wordpress. It is going to be a medium sized project for me to do so I am not sure when it will actually be complete. The good news is this blog will stay intact until I am finished (and maybe after?). Any popular posts will be forwarded to my WordPress site. I am going to try to forward everything properly, but I don't want to break existing links out on the web either - because I am a nice guy and I am thinking of you :)

Here is the new WordPress URL:

I decided to move off of blogger because I need more freedom to do what I need to do. I want to be able to provide files and possibly even write more complex things directly on the site in PHP or whatever. WordPress is far more capable than Blogger is, I have been evaluating it for a while now and getting more familiar. It truly is an amazing CMS that is easy to work with. Plugins galore for just about everything.

Thanks,

Eli